WILADAT OF IMAM HUSSAIN A.S

|

Shiites all over the world to celebrate the birthday of Imam Hussein, grandson of former us the Holy Prophet, but a strange idea, although the Shiite Imam Hussein Willadat a ceremony today celebrating the martyrdom day, and celebrate in the context of mourning. Yes, all the land of Karbala every heart is Ashura. I wanted to write this article last night, but some how it was not ready for pregnancy, and it did not happen, while I sat in the house publication of my photos in Flickr. We have just opened the shop, you're asking for my eldest son Asif Shakir some quote from Imam Hussein different read and said to go to ezoftech .. But I think I'll write through the guidance of my heart. I'm not a hard core of Shiites in all, I keep playing on my Shiasm, the infant, not aggressive, and live in a global society with Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Persians, people of different religions. For me, my religion is something personal and not maintained as the emblem of the captain's armband. Shiite uprising of spiritual happened a few years in spite of my wife and my children are in public and more importantly, better for me than the Shiites, but never did because it is practiced religion on my camera multi-colored like a human consciousness .. And I wore did not look, and appear, such as the Hindu ascetic, and this is my sparkling Passy to spirituality. Has been engaged in a current of religious thought for all but I was born and Shiites Shiasm is my birthright of national enthusiasm connected fragrant land I live. I do not want to sound Shia, but one of the problems I have thought being a liberal moderate Muslim Indians, and it is not against Islam is the fight against "anti-humanity." When genocide was happening, and the massacres in Karbala, Imam Hussein, and this number is not known, but a descendant of the Holy Prophet should be so shabbily treated, and shocks me from this kind of Muslims living within the fold of Islam, Yezidis. Not a single voice raised, no protest, just a silent acceptance of sin, and read my words carefully, and I know what applies to the modern day protest against Islam. S animation of the Holy Prophet protests a full-throated, justifiably, Salman Rushdie, Taslima Nasreen, and tattoos of the Bible on the back of the Dutch model .. Is justified so far the body of Islam .. souled in Saudi Arabia and developed in other countries remained silent about the continuing deaths of Muslims killed by Muslims in other communities the name of Islam .. What we are trying to prove? Karbala in the same situation exists in Islam? Yazid is believed he may be justified in destroying the goodwill of Imam Hussein, said he was not the ideal caliph, the first top terrorist, he had a jihad, and that it continues unabated follwers against the Shia. Today God is the largest roaming on the network, and bring you the Gospel of sectarian hatred .. I hate all that is Xi Shiasm Shiite Shiite ..? What has really changed, and the mind which do not borrow the verses from the Bible to prove my point. Barbarism is the legacy of Arab contemporary Islam, kill kill, calculated in heaven, that is why rogue mullahs do not want Muslims to educate themselves, and strange, even the most educated and Kafeel Ahmed, lost in the end. Man in the city of Hyderabad say cut Taslima Nasreen, and I'm not shocked the majority of the followers of Islam slaughter justified even in the days of Imam Ali in the later, and his son Imam Hussain.There was no one to cut off al-Yazid .. Imagine taking the sword and cut off the neck of Man while he was in prayer in the mosque. Imagine the hot and dusty sand in Karbala also people who pray Namaz, and fasted, and religion promoted by the Holy Prophet did not hesitate to kill his grandson preferred or his family. Yes, the Shia Islamists is the best on any given day, whether he had given blood, the same lesions, reduce the forehead every innovation is considered, except the killing of innocent people, and the kidnapping of the Koreans, and planting bombs in trains, 9 / 11 7 / 11 and these are all for the glory of forgiveness can be greater than the marginalization of Islam .. Lal Masjid, Abdul Aziz is only the tip of the iceberg .. We have to wake up from our drug-induced sleep a religious flavor .. Yes, I have nothing to say more than that .. Today I celebrate Wiladat e Imam Hussein But every day is a day of Ashura .. Every land is Karbala ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 . | Template Blue by TNB